Last updated: September 22, 2023
This policy aims to explain how we collect and process your personal information, highlighting our privacy protection measures as well as your rights in relation to your personal data. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer
5620 De La Roche, Suite 409,
Montreal, Quebec,H2S 2C6
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Definition of personal information?
When we use the term “personal information” in this policy, we are referring to any information that, directly or indirectly, could be used to identify you. For example, this includes data which, although not in itself personal, acquires this status when combined with other information that indirectly identifies you.
How we use your information?
We use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests for information or support.
- Send you information, newsletters or special offers, if you have given your consent.
- To improve our website and personalize the user experience.
- Analyze site usage trends and perform statistical analyses.
How we protect your information?
We use appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Sharing your information?
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- When necessary to provide a service you have requested.
- In response to a subpoena or legally binding government request.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, our users, third parties or the public.
What are your rights ?
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Request rectification of your personal information.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request portability of your personal information.
What information do we collect?
First name, last name, email, telephone, organization and message that you provide via our contact form so that we can contact you
Audience statistics and measurements
We use Google analytics to better understand the use of our site. For more information on the information collected via Google Analytics see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Job application data
If you apply for one of our job openings, we will collect and process the personal information you share with us, such as your CV, associated attachments and other relevant content. This data is essential to enable us to manage applications and make recruitment decisions.